Traditionally made of balsa wood many modern lures have upgraded to plastic injection moulds to maintain higher quality control and durability that would otherwise be impossible with wooden plugs. Along with the upgraded body ball bearings and rattles have also been added to increase weight and the knocking sound has been very effective at attracting striped bass.
Super Strike Lures
- Makers of lures for over 35 years. Designs tested & proven to catch: Striped Bass, Bluefish, Weakfish, Roosterfish, Cubera, Bluefin Tuna and many other gamefish.
- Northbar Tackle has one major company philosophy. We believe in being at the service of our clients (you, the fishermen) by providing outstanding tackle that is readily available, consistent, and features top quality components right out of the package. Let’s face it, unless you are a huge tackle company that produces millions of products on a yearly basis, very few people make a living at making lures. This company was started to provide fisherman with a few more choices and hopefully help everyone catch more fish. As the company grows, expect to see many more exciting designs!
- The most important mission for the personnel at Bimini Bay Outfitters Performance Products, it is to make sport fishing more enjoyable and productive for those anglers who use our merchandise. The entire selection of Bimini Bay fishing tackle is based on
- Bomber’s A series has dominated game fishing for more than 20 years.
- From the very beginning, Daiwa’s emphasis has been upon innovation and quality. The result is a long list of product features, design and materials that have become standards for the fishing tackle industry. It is a long-standing record of innovation, the type of innovation that has left a visible mark on the majority of tackle manufactured today, innovation that continues to advance the sport of fishing.
- Go ahead put them to the test. The true test is always performance. Each lure is designed to perform distinct movements and actions imitating the natural movements of the prey. Intense vibration, fluid movements, and subtle turbulences provide the triggers drawing strikes from the wariest of predator.