Having the correct rod can make a hard tiring battle feel effortless. Whether you’re going after big game or simply want to wet a line on the government wharf we’ll have an ever growing selection of rods ready for you to find the perfect match.
- The Penn rods provide strength, performance and style. Composite blanks, Fuji aluminum oxide guides, Fuji reel seat and our tough and tacky rubber shrink tube handles provides a secure grip whether wet or dry.
Shakespeare / Ugly Stik
- Since 1897, Shakespeare has been the leader in quality, affordable fishing tackle. Our inspiration comes from 115 years of passion and experience. From Ugly Stik to our Catch More Fish kits, to our best in class line of licensed kid’s products. Shakespeare offers something for the whole family and all levels of experience.
St.Criox Rod Company
- St. Croix aligns the latest advances in technology with time-honored handcrafting techniques to build some of the finest fishing tools available. In Park Falls, they also find what might be the only rod company that employs engineers to work alongside rod designers. And, finally, these mighty pilgrims find themselves aligned with the soul of fishing by simply breathing the same air that fuels the hand-assembly of nearly every St. Croix rod.
- From the very beginning, Daiwa’s emphasis has been upon innovation and quality. The result is a long list of product features, design and materials that have become standards for the fishing tackle industry. It is a long-standing record of innovation, the type of innovation that has left a visible mark on the majority of tackle manufactured today, innovation that continues to advance the sport of fishing.
- Premium quality construction, components and performance are all precision matched in the TSUNAMI Trophy Series of rods produced exclusively by Bimini Bay Outfitters Performance Products. Tough unidirectional graphite composite blanks.
Custom Hand Wrapped Saltwater Rods
- Find it impossible to find what you are looking for? Or do you need a rod that provides reliable straight that is hard to find in many factory built rods. Give us a call and we’ll be happy to help.